30 Apr Exploring Propane as a Fleet Fuel Source
In an environment with rising gasoline prices, propane could offer a viable option for fleet managers looking for an alternative fuel source. If you have a diesel-fueled fleet, you know all the additional costly expenses that come with today’s diesel technology. Propane autogas will empower you to save more over time by offering a lower total cost-of-ownership.
Propane autogas has the power to transform your fleet. Businesses and government organizations of all sizes have discovered that propane autogas vehicles deliver the lowest total-cost-of-ownership of any fuel. If you’re looking to make an impact to your bottom line, explore the possibilities of propane autogas.
- The actual price of wholesale propane is between the price of oil and natural gas
- Fleets need to modify the engine to use propane
- There have been dramatic improvements in propane engine in the past decade
- Propane’s high octane rating leads to improved engine life compared to gasoline
- What is a Corporate Fleet Vehicle?
- Auto fleet manager gains from other companies’ outsourcing
- Will interest rates rise? How will a spike impact vehicle leases or purchases?
- Things to Keep In Mind When Leasing Fleet Vehicles for Business
- 8th Annual 14-mile swim across Lake St. Clair to raise funds for cystic fibrosis sponsored by Corporate Fleet Services